2009年9月10日星期四

drunk woman...

last night around 2am... was in boatquay... many taxi... not much people...
so i stop at the end there and come down to smoke...

and once i go into my taxi i a woman come up..
and was thinking i am so luckly... and when she talk... i know she had a lot of drink...

i never like drunk people... alway give up when i saw them on the road...
but since she is in my taxi... i tell her i am going change shift at west... sorry...

she tell me ok... she going to jurong st 31..

anyway was about to go home for me... so i take her...

i ask her... which way u want to go? she never reply me...

so i tell her i am going by aye... again she never reply me..

anyway after i reach jurong st 31... ask her where... then i notice she was sleeping!!

i try to wake her up, but seem like she is totally drunk!
i stop my taxi... dunno what to do... so i call taxi centre... they tell me to call police or sent her police station..

was 2:20am!!! i want to sleep!!! and this happen!
i call 999, tell them what happen... they reply will sent police to me after they get my location..

and almost 30min pass... no police at all!!!

and i look at her... should be a pretty woman..
but when drunk they become ugly!!!... look at her... in mini-skirt but her leg open so big!
and the top was a mess!!! i am scare people will think i try to rape her...

finally... police come after 50min at 3:15am!!!
with a woman officer... they try to wake her up also cannot... she is dead drunk!

i ask the officer to take her back to their station, as i want to go home now... but they reply cannot... they is not right and they do not have woman officer here...

so i ask them to look at her bag and to check if there's IC or anything that can show her home...
but the address is at tampines!

and is 4am!!! nothing they can do after talking to many other with their walkie...

and 4:10am this woman start to wake up a bit... the police ask her... she like blur...then she pay me $50 for the mess...

and i got to wash the taxi until 5am!

没有评论:

发表评论