2009年8月19日星期三

give me my money!

ok... this happen last week when i am driving...

i hear some knocking sound when stopping at lights around 2am... then after the customer drop, and i make my way home, still have that sound... so after i reach my home, i check and found a blackberry handphone at the side of the sit near the rear door! and was thinking... another phone! i have pick up at least 10 phone for the last 1 yr... some return to owner, some at the police station...

and was looking at the phone, it vibrate! someone call in... i ans it... was the owner at woodlands condo (2nd last customer)..

me: "hello"
phone owner: "who are you?"
me: "taxi driver"
phone owner: "so my phone with you! i have call so many times! why never ans!"
me: "i just found the phone, it was stuck between the door"
phone owner: "can retuen me?"
me: "i can return to office tomorrow, or jurong police station, which want ok for you?"
phonce owner: "NO NO! i want it now!" "COME BACK HERE NOW!"

i wanted to hang up the phone, since nothing he can do!

me :"it almost 3am, and i am almost home now, can i return tomorow?"
phone owner :"NO! I NEED THE PHONE NOW, I PAY U DBL!"

no choice...
me: "ok i on the meter and was reach about 20-25min"
phone owner: "block x, same place u drop me!"

was at boon lay, by right should take pie-kje-bke, but i go aye-cte-sle!!!
maybe want to make more money (this is bad!)

reach there pass-thru the guard house, and reach the block, no one there... was trying to look for the numbers in the phone to call.... then he come out... i open the windows, and pass his the phone, he say "thanks" and u-turn into the condo!

i was asking for the fare... but he rush into the door... i try to open, but without card i cannot open it!!! can only press the unit number to call someone to open it!

and i look at the meter... show $33+ and nothing i can do... for my evil thinking i get this!!!!
maybe i shouldn't return the phone! sell it can make more $$$!

to make myself happy, i told myself, is only $2+ of fuel... and some little time... forget it...
i make myself home... almost 4am!

没有评论:

发表评论